How It Works
Our Sourcing Processes
GoSource, sourcing made Faster and More Cost effective
Source from anywhere in the world every major turn in the sourcing world from understanding the latest global production delays to navigating the most recent tariff crisis. We continue to educate ourselves and our customers on the issues arising around the world that have an impact on the manufacturing economy.
1 Introduce your Project
- - Product requirements
- - Designs and Specifications
- - Receive quotes and Compare
- - Request for sample
2 Accept Your Sample
- - Update sample changes and requests if any.
- - Approve final sample with factory
- - Production and invoicing sent by factory
- - Pay requested amount of pre-production
3 Factory Commence Production
- - Monitor production updates
- - Reach out with Factory if any changes
- - Be notified when production is completed
- - Remit production balance
4 Receive Your Products
- - Receive shipping information
- - Monitor products in transit
- - Receive the products
- - Write and Review the Company
Manufacturer uploads the required document (COI, OSC and EOQ) to
check if the company is duly registered.
Product description and specification from sourcers/importers are sent
to the manufacturer.
Manufacturer(s) sends quotation, and all the necessary details about the
The terms are agreed upon, payment is made.
Manufacturer starts production.
Physical inspection is carried out by our foreign team.
Products confirmation certificate is received.
You choose the amount of the investment that suits your budget.
Your ROI is released to you immediately the investment window closes.
End the end of the investment cycle, your capital is paid accordingly.
You can also re-invest on several on-going ventures at the same time.
Authentication and verification of traders is carried out
The traders sign or submit all the necessary verification document
The verified trader are eligible to get goods with just 50% upfront
payment and are expected to pay the balance of 50% at a specific
business cycle or as stated in the investment portfolio.
1 What is Gosource?
Gosource is a sourcing platform that helps importers and exporters do their business seamlessly with less hassle.
2 What is Gosource Invest?
GosourceINVEST is an investment model where we crowd-fund registered and existing business ventures with an attractive Return on Investment (ROI).
3 How do you secure investors cash?
We invest in trades that have met the following criteria;
- - Must be registered with CAC.
- - Must not be a startup.
- - Must have LIFE, FIRE & Burglary insurance certificates.
- - Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- - Must have a physical address.
4 When do I get return on my investments?
Immediately the investment window closes while the capital comes at the end of the investment cycle.
5 How much is being charged for an investment
We don’t charge for an investment, you choose from our list of investment opportunities that’s suitable for you.
6 How is Gosource regulated to keep investors’ money safe?
- - We do our feasibility study to know when it’s safe to invest.
- - Our goods are insured with life, fire and burglary insurance
7 What is the rate of my ROI?
As seen in the investment page.
8 How do I ensure that I am not being scammed?
Gosource is a subsidiary of Aiiburtel, which is a duly registered limited liability company, you can check our website for more information, we have over 60 manufacturers, 150 clients and 200 product.
9 Why do I have to communicate with your client engagement?
Because we handle enquiries, complaints or suggestions.
10 Is there a refund after payment?
11 Who are GosourceTRADERS?
These are traders who seek legitimate business expansion. They must sign up with us.
12 What can Gosource do for you? (As a sourcer/ importer)
- - We help you connect with manufacturers, all over the world.
- - We help you reduce all importation hassle.
- - We help you increase profit margin.
- - We help you get quality products, and get the best quotations for you.
13 What can Gosource do for you? (As an investor)
- - You get returns on investment (profit).
- - You are given an Opportunity of being a part of empowering small and medium scale enterprise across Africa.
- - You can reinvest and grow money.
- -By investing in a venture, you remain a partner of the business.
14 Can I stop my investment anytime?
No, unless the business gestation cycle is complete, then you write to us and consent will be granted.
15 What can Gosource do for you? (As a Gosource trader)
- - You can get 100% quality goods at affordable price with just 60% upfront payment, balance to be paid within the business cycle.
- - With gosource you can move your business from small to medium scale and from medium to large scale.
16 After registering as a trader what happens next?
Authentication and verification is carried out, and necessary documentation is carried out.
17 What can Gosource do for you? (As a Gosource manufacturer)
- - Increase in turnover.
- - Wider costumer base.
- - Connect with serious importers around the world.
18 Must I have designs of my products before I can source/ manufacture?
NO. You cannot source/ manufacture without products design. Our team will help in this for a fee and guide you through the process.
19 Is it possible to contact the manufacturers directly?
No, we contact the manufacturers on behalf of our clients; we already have an existing relationship, which would make production easier and faster.
20 Who handles clearing and haulage?
We handle it. We have over 21 years’ experience in this sector.
21 How can I make money from Gosource?
- - By investing in an ongoing venture or trade.
- - By registering as a trader and expand your business.
22 How much do you need to become a sourcer/importer?
No minimum amount required, it solely depends what you want to import.
23 Who is behind Gosource?
Gosource is a product of Aiiburtel limited which is a duly registered limited liability company.
24 What about the minimum date of Production/ Manufacturing?
It varies, depending on the manufacturer and what you want to manufacture.
25 Can one import any type of goods?
No, but you can talk to us about it.
26 What about the risk associated with this business?
We insure every aspect of our business.
27 What do I do if I don’t get an e-mail?
You can contact our client engagement department and we will resolve the problem as soon as possible.